- Shipped sizes vary. Most species reaches a full adult size of 4 to 6 inches - some insects like our giant centipedes can get much larger.
- Tarantulas, scorpions and insects potentially sting and/or bite and can be dangerous; some are more gentle and some more aggressive.
- Some of the spiders and scorpions we carry have mild venom and some are more toxic or highly venomous.
- Before purchasing any insect please research the particulars of their care requirements and any potential dangers, etc.
- Most of the species we carry live from 5 to 20 years.
- Most of the insects we carry requires a relatively simple setup - a 5 to 10 gallon enclosure works well.
- Main staple diet of crickets and mealworms but will definitely take many other appropriately sized insects as well.
- Captive Bred & Farm Raised depending on species (listed in title).
- Picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As these are live animals, there will be aesthetic variations.